Note: I’m posting from my phone! You may need to click on the title of the re-blogged post to see the photos. Or not! Just fyi in case.
This week’s topic is books for a class–I choose a class on living a foodie life! I may just teach this someday–maybe at a public library? A foodie book group? Fun!
Just one of my reminders that, even when you click on a link to book in Amazon, I do not make any money off this blog.
4. Julie & Julia: 365 Days, 524 Recipes 1 Tiny Apartment Kitchen by Julia Powell and My Life in France by Julia Child [I’m counting these as one since both are Julia]. The movie Julie & Julia is one of the few movies I’ve ever enjoyed as much or more (yes, More!) than the book!
5. Kitchen Confidential by Anthony Bourdain.
6. Animal, Vegetable, Miracle by Barbara Kingsolver. This gets a tad precious in places, but is still excellent.
Foodie Life for Normal People:
6. Bread and Wine: A Love Letter to Life Around the Table With Recipes by Shauna Neiquist. You can read my thoughts on this book in this post.
For those who enjoy a little touch of fantasy or paranormal (neither of these are my thing, but I LOVED these books.)
8. Garden Spells by Sarah Addison Allen
9. Chocolat by Joanne Harris
10. Like Water for Chocolate by Laura Esquivel
Join the Top 5 Wednesday group at Goodreads.com and then do your own Top 5 post of video! It’s fun!
Other Foodie Posts: