What fun! I’m an animal nut anyway, so this week’s topic is perfect for me, even if I did tweak it to suit myself.
- Snoopy, of course!
2. Rosa the Duck in Louise Penny’s Chief Inspector Gamache series
3. Rex in The Queen’s Corgi [movie]
4. Garfield, the original grumpy cat! Comic strip, t.v. specials, big-time movies. [And from Muncie, Indiana!]
5. In remembrance of Geoffrey Palmer, who died last week, Dexter, the dog who adopts Lionel in As Time Goes By [T.V.], but is happily reunited with his owner.
6. Cyril the dog with a gold tooth from Alexander McCall Smith’s 44 Scotland Street series.
7. Triki Woo, the pampered Pekeniese and his pig “brother,” Nugent in the James Herriot All Creatures Great and Small books.
8. Brutus the Great Dane who thought he was a Dachshund in The Ugly Dachshund.
8. Isis, the politically incorrect Labrador of Downton Abbey‘s early seasons.
Butler Angus Hudson with the Rt. Hon. Richard Bellamy (later Lord Bellamy)
10. One of the writers of the original Upstairs, Downstairs series had labs named Hudson and Bellamy. Perfect (to the new generation, think Carson and Crawley).
Check out the rules at That Artsy Reader Girl and join in next week!