Hosted by Jackie B. at Death by Tsunduko
Dates: Monday, November 23rd – Sunday, November 29th
Participate in any or all of the following:
- Read as many books as you can in those 7 days.
- Use the hashtag #ThankgivingReadathon to share your participation and progress using Twitter and other social media sites.
- Publish a Sign-Up Post between before November 26th (Thanksgiving!) committing to join up on whatever site you choose.
- Bonus: Add your readathon and TBR goals to this post!
- Publish a Wrap-Up post between December 30th and December 4th
- Bonus: Share your victories — new people you met, total books read, new experiences you had, anything which counts as a win in your book!
- Participate in the Bookstagram Challenge* by posting a photo that aligns with the daily prompt throughout the week. Don’t forget the hashtag #ThanksgivingReadathon!
- Link Up your sign-up and wrap-up posts.
- Comment on all the wonderful #ThanksgivingReadathon blog posts, Twitter updates, and Instagram photos from all the participants!
How I will participate
If you read here often you know that 2020 has been my year of fun reading challenges. November is so challenge-heavy it needs about a readathon a week to accomplish even a few of them! I’m signed up for several. I hope to relax with my choice for last week’s Scottish Readathon, which my end-of-semester exams and papers kept me from reading. One week late in the world of voluntary reading challenges is no big deal, right? Failing a course your employer is paying for on the other hand is a very big deal. Priorities. I also hope to finish my book for AusReadingMonth. Along the way, I’ll read more for Nonfiction November and for Novellas in November, too! Thank heaven I finished my book for German Literature Month! I’m sure I’ll send out update Tweets as I go as well.
Want to be theme-y and read Thanksgiving books for #ThankgivingReadathon?
Then click to read my post on recent Thanksgiving books.
Click to read my post on recent Thanksgiving books.