On Sunday 17th, October, we’ll post a number from 1 through 20. The challenge is to read whatever book falls under that number on your Spin List by the 12th December, 2021. That’s an eight week reading window for this spin. You may like to stack your list with books that you know are do-able for you within that time frame.
New to Classics Club and its fun spins? Read all about it here on the Classics Club blog.
- Miss Ranskill Comes Home by Barbara Euphan Todd
- Finishing School by Muriel Spark
- Around the World in 80 Days by Jules Verne
- A Far Country by Neville Shute
- Mornings in Mexico by DH Lawrence
- Portrait of a Marriage by Vita Sackville West
- Burmese Days by George Orwell
- Son at the Front by Edith Wharton
- Loving Spirit by Daphne DuMaurier
- Mariana by Monica Dickens
- My Brilliant Career by Miles Franklin
- The Face of War by Martha Gelhorn
- The Headmistress by Angela Thirkell
- We Fed Them Cactus by
- The Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde by Robert Louis Stevenson
- Less Than Angels by Barbara Pym
- Frenchman’s Creek by Daphne Du Maurier
- Sea of Grass by Conrad Richter
- Lost Horizon by James Hilton
- The Way Things Are by E.M. Delafield
Tune in on Sunday to find out which number is drawn!