Well this is a pretty easy one! Let’s see if anyone really read it. Leave me a comment if you read it. An “x” is fine even!
- Thankful for for my first grandchild (grandson) who is preparing to be born in March.
- Thankful my daughter (the mother-to-be) is healthy and happy
- Thankful my adult son walked away unhurt from the accident that totaled his car.
- Thankful for the new job, with a much shorter commute, that I started last Monday.
- Thankful my 85 year-old mother and her 88 year old brother are still healthy & living independently
- Thankful that my cousin’s new grandchild arrived safely last week. Hopefully he and his distant cousin (my grandson) can grow up knowing each other.
- Thankful there was no post mid-term election violence here in the USA
- Thankful for the unemployment checks that kept me going TWICE this year.
- Thankful for all the friends who helped me finish my big charity project–the 69 shoeboxes, and 5 cartons of pencil packs I dropped off this morning. ****
- Thankful for all of my friends, those I know “in real life,” those I know here on my blog or IG or Twitter and through even more avenues of friendship. I am so grateful.
To the Americans reading this: Happy Thanksgiving!!