What is the spin?
It’s easy. At your blog, before next Sunday 11th Decmber, 2022, create a post that lists twenty books of your choice that remain “to be read” on your Classics Club list.
This is your Spin List. On December 11th a number will be draw and you match it up to the book on your list. Read all the information here at The Classics
I change my list up so that the books are doable for the time period. I can’t always do a huge book–even on audio right now. I’ve read through many, many of the best known “classics” already so I’m stretching a little on what I call a “classic.” My list, my choices, lol.
- A Son at the Front by Edith Wharton
- Miss Buncle’s Book by DE Stevenson
- Three Men in a Boat by Jerome K. Jerome (Serial Reader)
- 42nd Parallel by John Dos Passos
- Vera by Elizabeth Von Arnim
- Down and Out in Paris and London by George Orwell
- Mornings in Mexico by DH Lawrence
- The Glass Blowers by Daphne Du Maurier
- House of Mirth by Edith Wharton
- Lost Horizon by James Hilton
- Portrait of a Marriage by Vita Sackville West
- Sun Also Rises by Ernest Hemingway (Serial Reader)
- Light Years by Elizabeth Jane Howard
- Sea of Grass by Conrad Richter
- Miss Ranskill Comes Home by Barbara Euphan Todd
- O! Pioneers by Willa Cather (Serial Reader)
- Whose Body? by Dorothy Sayers
- Burmese Days by George Orwell
- Mariana by Monica Dickens
- Picnic at Hanging Rock by Joan Lindsay
Are you participating in this Spin? Leave me a link to your post or just leave a comment.